Friday, November 6, 2009

Bad Days

Don't know why...a few bad things happen to me recently..
Haiz....need go bai bai d....=.='''

3 weeks ago..i have lost my purse..it happen in studio when i
stay overnite there...all those ic, license, cards hilang..first time
happen so really dun know what to do..luckily my coursemates
are with me..and we first time went to police station leh..
excited??haha

And just yesterday..on the way back from one u..face a small car
accident..luckily it has been settled..thank god..i was with my
coursemate again..

Really need to thank them la..fortunetly they are with me
when those things happen..thanks ooo..huhu

4 comments:

  1. so cham...but no matter wat, in everything bad dat happen, b thankful dat nothing worst den dat happened rite?!
    btw, wat happen kena accident?! were u de 1 driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..thankful ntg too bad happen..
    tel u nex time la..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei....wat happen??
    y din tel me geh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long as u are fine now then is ok la...next time be careful when outing o...take care ~

    ReplyDelete